What do you do when you can't find an unfinished wood cutout or shape that you need for a craft project?
If this sounds like your problem......
- "Can you cut a ................."
- "We like this, but need it smaller or larger"
- " My spouse doesn't have the time to cut 500........."
- "I need a hole drilled in the piece to make it into an ornament" (before we cut only)
- You are cutting small pieces on a scroll or band saw that are so small, you are jeopardizing your fingers!
We have invested in machinery and years of learning how to make the unfinished wood cutouts and shapes that are on our site. Each custom cut wood shape that is shown was made for someone just like you!
Contact us! We cut what you want faster and better than you can with a scroll saw......
What we need to get started:
- An Idea of what it is that you want. We love clip art, jpegs, drawings or dimensions. We need a visual aid to be able to draw a shape for you.
- A rough idea of the size. Drawings are done to scale, so if you tell us the height or width, the opposing dimension will be in scale to the original.
- A quantity of custom wood cutouts that you need. (We might impose a minimum...)
What we will do:
- Take your drawing and build a cutout from that drawing.
- Email a proof to you to approve the drawing before we cut the wood cutouts.
- Once approved, we will cut and ship the wood cutouts to you.
The Fine Details:
- We cannot draw anything that is copyrighted or protected in any way. If it is someone else's property, we cannot duplicate it in any way!
- The size of the custom wood cutouts are limited to what size of sheet goods we carry, usually 4' x 8' or 5' x 5' in the case of Baltic Birch plywood.
- We base our prices on time and materials used. Thicker woods are more expensive than thinner woods and take more time to cut.
- We cut with 1/8", 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" Baltic Birch Plywood and also have access to MDF in 1/2" and 3/4".
- We do not cut cheap plywood. Every sheet good that we cut is excellent quality. Cheap, imported plywood smells when we cut it. Our wood smells like wood! The safety of our customers and employees is very important to us!
- If you want to have us cut wood shapes for you exclusively, we will do that. Please let us know if that is the case. We respect your intellectual property.
- All prices are subject to change.
- 90% of the work that we do, we do not charge a setup fee. Extensive drawings are excluded.
Our process to make custom wood cutouts and shapes is fast and easy. We have streamlined our process into the easiest way that we can, however, because of the custom nature, we do need to have contact with you other than through a form on the website.
Email works very well with this process. The ability to send artwork back and forth and obtain approvals is critical in order to keep costs down. What we are looking for in an initial email is what you are looking for and some sort of an image and a quantity of wood cutouts that you need.
Concept to reality is a fairly quick and painless process. Save your time for something else. Save your fingers and your sanity!
There are no products listed under this category.